Highly reliable, cost effective enclosure coolers.
Vortex A/C Coolers incorporate the most up-to-date features into Vortec's line of highly reliable, cost effective enclosure coolers.
All of Vortec's Enclosure Coolers keep Electrical and Electronic Enclosures cool, clean and protected and are a low cost alternative to expensive, high maintenance air conditioners; and avoid contamination with dirty, humid air caused by fans.
Sleek, modern design
Noise reduction of 78%, when compared to other vortex enclosure coolers
Energy use reduction through its integral mechanical thermostat
Quick and easy installation in about 5 minutes
Flexible installation: top, side or front (door) mount
The Vortex A/C is available in 4 different cooling capacities, and ratings of NEMA 12, NEMA 4/4X and Hazardous Location Duty (Class 1, Div 2).
- Small footprint to fit on all enclosures and in confined areas
- Top, side or front (door) mount models available
- Maintain temperature between 80 - 90 deg F
- Supplied with air filter and ducting kit
- Maintains slight pressurization in the enclosure
- UL Listed
- 10 year warranty
- Thermostatically controlled to maintain enclosure temperatures within ideal range
- Highly reliable, with full 10 year warranty
- No ambient, dirty or humid air enters the cabinet
- Can be used on all cabinets, even in tight spaces
- Easy to install, takes about 5 minutes
- No wiring required to install
- Operates in environments up to 175 deg F
- Low cost, compared to Freon air conditioners
- Reduce operating cost with mechanical thermostat turning the unit on only when necessary
- Very quiet, 62 dBA operation, 78% quieter than typical vortex coolers
- Multiple cooling capacities available, to optimize performance and operating cost