Patented Air Amplifying Design Reduces Compressed Air Consumption
Vortec engineered blow off nozzles significantly reduce compressed air consumption and noise, compared to open nozzle jets.
Using proven Transvector amplification technology, Vortec nozzles entrain and accelerate free surrounding air, resulting in air flow volume up to 25 times more than the volume of compressed air, giving 25 times the blow off capacity at a significantly reduced energy usage and lower operating cost. And while reducing air consumption, Vortec nozzles also reduce noise levels by as much as 60%.
- Full range of designs, sizes and force/thrust levels
- Flexible nozzles allow better positioning
- Adjustable nozzles enable varying power/thrust levels for each blow off job
- Power/thrust levels ranging from 3 ' 72 oz-force
- Air stream sizes at nozzle ranging from 3/16" to 1"
- Meet OSHA noise guidelines; reduces noise compared to open copper tubes and drilled pipe
- Meet OSHA 1910.242(b) dead-end pressure guidelines
- Save time with better blow off capability
- Up to 25 times blow off power
- Reduce operating costs due to compressed air usage by up to 80%
- Reduce noise levels by as much as 60% compared to non-amplifying nozzles
- Reach tight spaces with effective blow off
- Better positioning to target with flexible nozzles
- Blow off multiple or changing locations with flexible nozzles